14 people bitten!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bethjd:
What about divers being bitten by their dive buddies? :D

dude... eat a sandwich before going diving, will ya?

:rofl3:

And whatever you do avoid those ill tempered sea bass!

I had one follow me out of the water and chase me down the Santa Monica Freeway....and I don't even live in L.A.!

Had a buddy once, diving Nor Cal coast for abs. Got pinned down UW while freediving. Thought it was a shark! Naw, just a horney Sea Lion. Scared the hell outta him! LMAO

Wildcard:
Had a buddy once, diving Nor Cal coast for abs. Got pinned down UW while freediving. Thought it was a shark! Naw, just a horney Sea Lion. Scared the hell outta him! LMAO

not horny, territorial

the sea lion was teaching him who was boss

H2Andy:

not horny, territorial

the sea lion was teaching him who was boss
And i bet he got his message across as well, pinning down a freediver..
"hmm.. can I go up now? Im starting to feel the need of some air here"

I once saw p a photo of a sea loin in California biting her own pup due to brain damage caused by toxic algae.
We don't only have to worry about pollution, but also what our pollution gives rise to. The algae is a primitive organism killing lots of more advanced organisms.

DandyDon:
I got NetDoc to retell that story the other night. :rofl3: The story has improved, too...

Glad they're not going to take out the sea lion for doing his thing...

:viking2: You are aware, I was there for the manatee incident. It was very amusing. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom