10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've lost 5 lbs for this challenge!!! Whoo hooo.

Half way there. Down 5 and finally under 190 (again).

:happywave welcome WB!

honesty is the big rule - to yourself :wink:

and each thursday there is a weekly weighin to tell us how your going and that usually ties in with the 10lbs challange

a few of the others are already up (or down :D) a few lbs but its never too late to join in!!

Anne said, "You ARE the biggest loser.... Hello!" (or was it, "You ARE the weakest link... Goodbye!" It's all so confusing!)

Welcome WB!

Hee... Hee...

This will be good for him!! :D

wb416:
Thanks Dear! :kissykiss

The timing is good since I'm staying in a hotel during the week for the next three weeks with only cardio equipment, so I'm sans weight machines for a while.

Okay... I weighed this morning.

Do I need to record the weight here?

Bob you can if you wish, some have shown it to the world, others (like myself) choose not to announce that publicly. However each week in the weigh in thread you do announce how much you have lost or gained or plateaued, and your total loss for the challenge.:D

Welcome to our happy little family! The goal here is to LOSE and in the end we are all winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom