100th Dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PM me when you hit 68!:10:

mmm hmmm, that's what I figured

I have a heated lake available for you and Princess to do yours. I'll even stand guard to make sure nobody looks. (cept me of course:D)

Jim,

Thank you soooo much for your generous offer! Princess and I will have to coordinate so that we can make our 100th dive together with you as our fearless (you'll HAVE to be to watch ME dive naked...lol) bodyguard. Since I missed my 69th milestone by doing it in gear and as a normal dive, can I make up for it on my 96th dive and call it dyslectic? I want to do things the right way and not pass up customary procedures.

:wink:Hopefully you are somewhere warm for your 100th dive when you do it naked.:wink:

There is something else you do on the 69th dive

Glad you have nick the prick....good luck with him....GEAUX TIGERS.....btw, Josh Reed just caught another one.........

Well i didn't know about this milestone till i read this post and being that it will be comming up soon im keen, however i may have to rush my diving along coz if i dont get them done in the next couple months being in southern australia ill be looking at 12 degree water (celcius),

I can just read the headline... DIVER TAKEN BY SHARK...NO SIGN OF CLOTHES

and as for the whole getting naked pictures put up on the web i have no fear of that... my mates already did it after the last big party at my place

yay to naked diving

Congrats on the 100th dive. My 100th dive is nearing but I will not dive naked. I don't want to scare the fish or panic divers. I had not heard of this milestone dive but even as it was mentioned above that they thought it was the 69th dive to dive naked, I would not have done it then either. Good luck on the next 100? What do you do for the 200th dive?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom