100th dive done in your lovely area!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

princessaprilia

Contributor
Reaction score
snowbound Canadian fortress, AKA Regina, SK
# of dives
100 - 199
My 100th dive was beautiful! Surrounded by great dive buddies, sealions, calm seas, and whales for a surface interval... I couldn't have ordered a better dive.

I'm hooked on SoCal diving now.... any cure besides giving in to the cravings? :daydreaming:

Congratulations and welcome to the club - I only just got there a few months ago! My 100th was in the Red Sea.

My condolences on being from SK... :)

Thanks for the pity, Crush. My envy of people who live near water has no bounds.

But on the upside... it forces me to travel. In fact, I'm off to Vancouver Island at the end of the month. :D

Diving in lakes in the Rockies (where I dive) is fantastic - you can practice your skills without the unwanted distraction of good visibility or stunning scenery. :)

way to go princessaprilia!! california is a way nice place to get dives. sure there are sweet tropical, and arctic dives in the world, but these subtropical and temperate waters that meet california bring quite a package with them unlike anywhere else!! See you out the sometime!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom