1000 posts and still not Red?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't think he's moving fast enough at the moment...

man-with-extra-large-coffee-and-headache-picture-id172311886?s=170x170.jpg

Unless

Traditionally, stickers are ordered at DEMA. I wasn't there last year, but I hope to be there this year. I actually make the mugs myself, and I'm still, still healing. It hasn't been a graceful heal, by any means. I do have to assemble all the stuff I need to make a mug. Yes, 2+ years and I'm still unpacking. :( With a rather long hiatus due to

879.jpg

I recently decided to "go red" but i still haven't got the upgrade in my account despite being over 48 hours.

I did notice the Email i used for the paypal and the forum was different so i changed it just in case it matters but it did not seem to make a difference.

Anyone know who i can speak to? when i try clicking on the "contact" hyper link in the FAQ it just brings up an error page.

I recently decided to "go red" but i still haven't got the upgrade in my account despite being over 48 hours.

I did notice the Email i used for the paypal and the forum was different so i changed it just in case it matters but it did not seem to make a difference.

Anyone know who i can speak to? when i try clicking on the "contact" hyper link in the FAQ it just brings up an error page.
That would be me. You'll be Red in a sec. Thanks for your support, and I apologise for the delay.

I went red on Tuesday. Chairman can you hook me up too?

Can I ask opposit question? :)
I have 1000 likes (300+ over than messages), and still not marked red by SB stuff? :)
Why you do not marked me RED as Information supporter? :)

"People likes it!" (c) Кин-Дза-Дза

P.S. it is not a claim to SB :) it is just a joke....
... but every joke has part of joke....
So... I'm passed the way from 1000 likes to the my 1000`s message for over one and half year...
In this time we lost awards system in the SB engine...
also outside in the real world we had epydemy of crazzyness (based on real epydemy, but... crazyness anyway)...
I had brake the law of conservation of energy, and get energy efficiency factor of 183% here :) (likes/messages ratio)

So... it is my 1000 message... and WHY? :) No golden cup, no red nickname (without "ScubaBoard Supporter" nameplate), no fanfare..

Ok, will brake the law of conservation of energy more and more ... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom