$1000.00 cash reward

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
From the MWMD forum,
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=3015568#post3015568
Y-kiki Divers is offering a $1000.00 cash reward for the information that leads Glen Faith and the staff at Mermet Springs to the person(s) responsible for the vandalism 14 July 2007 at Mermet Springs. The identity of anyone providing information will be kept in strict confidence, Glen has asked that you email glen@mermetsprings.com or call his personal cell phone 618-771-6990

Ken Elliott

http://www.y-kiki.com

:no A word to you jerks that like to tear up the quarries, think twice! I Hope they can catch the culprits!

Hmm, seems like most of it has already been fixed up. If not I was saying that we should get a group together to see about helpin get things put right. I've never been to mermet but from reading the board have only heard good things about it and the people who run it. Makes you sad to hear about people doin stuff like this. Reminds me of many posts I've read on my motorcycle forum. Always someone out there givin one of my hobbies a bad name.

Mermet is a MUST trip. Glen has a super operation down there and it is a GREAT diving quarry. You up to a trip here in a month or two?

Just dove there today. Had a great time! I did much better in those doubles this time. I kept the dives shallow & simple & worked on my balance, buoyancy & trim. Looks like everything had been fixed up by the time we got there.

tstormwarning:
You ever coming to Pennyroyal Chris?

I have got to make it down this year! I haven't seen Dennis in years.

Glad too hear you are getting the doubles under control.

Let's plan on diving there in, say Sept 15th or 16th? I'll have to get the doubles back together and pull the dry suit out of its box!

I'm in for a trip down to penny royal.

I don't have a drysuit or a thick enough wetsuit to do pennyroyal right now. How's mermet as far as temperature? I'd love to get a little more diving experiences than just cerulean. I was actually thinking about heading down to panama city sometime around labor day weekend. Anyone intersted? I know its a long drive for most. I'm just itching to get back into the ocean instead of a quarry.

tstormwarning:
Maybe the next week? I'm working the 7th & 8th (nights) & the 15th & 16th (days). I'm off the first week & Last 2 weekends of Sept. Will any of those work for you?

I'll have to see what I can do with my work schedule.

BJ, both are comparable with depth and temps. You don't need a drysuit to dive Pennyroyal unless you want to go deep. There is alot to see above 60'.

Nathan, your on!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom