10 watt HID Salvo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am out of town working so i cannot get pics of the above items but it has a 4 hr burn time

Yes, Salvo is now out of business, but Leviathan is the company that has sprung up in its place (more on specifics in other threads...) and they are honoring the warranty for Salvo lights.

At least that's what seems to be the case.

hate to tell you, but Leviathan is out of business now also.....

The salvo light is still a great light from what everyone says.

are u sure on the 4 hour burn tiem i finad that hard to believe im interested but u have no feedback u have a confirmed paypal account and an ebay acount?

are u sure on the 4 hour burn tiem i finad that hard to believe im interested but u have no feedback u have a confirmed paypal account and an ebay acount?

Why is the 4 hour burn time hard to believe? I have a dive-rite 10w HID with same size canister and get 4.5+ hours out of it. That is with a battery over 2 years old and over 200 dives on the light with me (bought used). That is a common burn time for that size/type of canister light.

Last I heard they were shut down too pending legal proceedings.

:kicknut: Hey batter, batter, batter, swing.......... batter, batter, batter....... :D

What was the original cost of this light? Wasn't it up there in price?

Bump to top

What was the original cost of this light? Wasn't it up there in price?

Just for informations sake.... These lights originally cost $1000-$1200 depending on features. Considering that these were essentially handmade lights and had the best warranty, repair, replacement service in the market they were worth the cost. Salvo lights were regarded as the top of the line for can lights. The OP's asking was quite fair when Salvo was in business.

However, considering all the lawsuits surrounding Salvo (now defunct) and their spin-off company Leviathan (now defunct also). It's impossible to tell what (if any) service will be available for Salvo products next week, month or year.

Ok here is what i have , 10 watt HID Salvo rebel focusable beam 4.5 amp nimh 4 hr burn time ,. original cost was 780 ...... and i have used it on less than 10 dives , charges fine , has no scratches or marks it is kept in a hard case with a can coozy <---- not sure of the spelling on that one .... over the light at all times except while diving of course :) will make someone a great light wish i wasnt selling it but we know how expensive it is for the padi idc so that is why i am selling it thanks for looking ........

forgot the ebay paypal question sorry , I dont use ebay any longer since all they do is cost the seller to much money when selling something but my name on there is xybrfrogman and u should be able to read the posts that were left but yes my feedback shows 0 since i no longer use it , and for paypal not sure about the rating on there never kneew there was one but i have sold several things to people on this board and others with no problems , hope that helps....... Dive Safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom