10 watt HID Salvo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't see an answer on the charger question. Does it include the charger?

No trader rating? How do I know you arent a cheat? Oh well 525 sounds good. How can you assure me that you arent going to take my money and run? the 525 is that with shipping?

that price includes shipping and i will insure it and you will have the tracking number for your reference . I have sold several things on here to other individuals and i am in no way a cheat and you will get what you purchased in the condition stated at time of the sale ...

No trader rating? How do I know you arent a cheat? Oh well 525 sounds good. How can you assure me that you arent going to take my money and run? the 525 is that with shipping?

You ask this and only one post?

I'll vouch for firefrog. I've sold/bought many things on here and other boards.

Michael

EDIT: A matter of fact, if you are, doubt it.... serious about getting this light, you better get it before I do. I just need to get a check in.

light is still for sale any takers at 485..... light is in exellent condition you wont find a nicer one unless you buy a new one .......

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom