10 watt HID Salvo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firefrog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Salvo 10 Watt HID that has less than 10 freshwater dives on it up for sale. 525.00 and i do accept paypal.....

Attachments

• DSCF0058.JPG
    DSCF0058.JPG
    323.7 KB · Views: 219
Is Salvo still in business?

light has never been flooded or needed repair bulb has been used less than 10 times it is last years model bought new . Yes they are .....

light has never been flooded or needed repair bulb has been used less than 10 times it is last years model bought new . Yes they are .....

Salvo is defunct. They're not in business anymore.

"Salvo" may no longer exist, however, there are options to get their lights serviced/repaired.

Yes, Salvo is now out of business, but Leviathan is the company that has sprung up in its place (more on specifics in other threads...) and they are honoring the warranty for Salvo lights.

At least that's what seems to be the case.

Last I heard they were shut down too pending legal proceedings.

Yes, Salvo is now out of business, but Leviathan is the company that has sprung up in its place (more on specifics in other threads...) and they are honoring the warranty for Salvo lights.

At least that's what seems to be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom