10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear I cannot be trusted to be honest.

But...I have ten to lose. I gained 15 while he was in Iraq. But I lost six since he has been home....

Only a Tshirt? no TimTams???

Ups...forgot - this is about loosing weight...
My goal is 5 kilos!!!!
Although Jenny wanted to kill me when she found out what size I'm
:D
Mania

e tu Mania???? heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheh

tim tams are goooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddd

Whoo Hooo! Looks like we have some more participants.
(Mania, I have lost another 15+lbs since you were here!)

Jenny I'm even more proud of you...
Anyway, you aways look fabulous....

:)

almitywife:
e tu Mania???? heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheh
It's not the MOF thread, right? Or is it????

OMG!!!!!!

Mania

Thanks sistuh! You are a sweety!

mania:
Jenny I'm even more proud of you...
It's not the MOF thread, right? Or is it????
OMG!!!!!!
Mania
nahhhhhhhhhhh - weightloss and healthy lifestyle crosses ALL borders and religions :D

Alrighty.. I finally had the chance to step on a scale this weekend at a truck stop... once the fully loaded tractor trailer moved on I hopped on and watched the monster indicator spin around 5 or 6 times then stop.... it didn't unwind! GREAT! OK... so now flashing on a giant screen like the "Biggest Loser" sign for the whole interstate to see was my weight... appearenly unchanged though I've appearently shifted around some cargo...

Before I left I was issued 2 citations - one for wide load and the other for not having a red flag on the part of my cargo that was sticking out beyond the boundaries of the vehicle. Ah well... now I look like Fat Albert playing flag football when I walk around :)

Colin, you are NOT that big. Vertically challenged, yes. :D
Oh, every Publix has a scale. Some are discreetly hidden near the bathrooms, others are in the front of the store.

As for me, I had a breakdown, craving, whatever you want to call it this weekend. Sugar. Double Stuffed Mint Oreos. More than one. More than five. I acknowledged the pleasure, the craving, induldged and have moved on. This morning I had an awesome jog, and felt like I went faster and more intense than usual. I feel great. No guilt! Soup for lunch. :)

I went to a christening at my friend's house yesterday and there was so much food!! And it was all delicious. I ate way too much and got back home not feeling too well. In fact, I usually only overeat to the point of pain on Thanksgiving. I feel like a bloated blimp today. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom