10 lb. Challenge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReneeC:
Well darn! I've lost 13 lbs but just saw this thread!
Oh well - got another 12 to go for my goal so I'll just let ya know!

Know how you feel, I have lost 28 and just found this thread today. I want to loose another 10-15 so I will give it a try. Of course the last 20 is always the hardest :(

Guess I will just have to dive more to get lots of excercise in :D Nothing beats those long surface swims out in Monterey for a good workout.

Stacy

Don't care if I win, but I lost 10 over the past few weeks and I'm working on another 10!

And no, it wasn't because I ditched my weights either! :rofl3:

Sadly, I'm running out of creative options for using tuna in a diet. Good ol tuna or chicken (creatively), yogurt, fruit, salad, and meal bars. Get the red meat or pork cheater day once a week.

Cool Beans everybody! I am down 4lbs for the challenge. First person to lose gets the T shirt!

I actually started my diet yesterday before I saw this thread so does the 1lb I lost count? lol

Good luck everyone!

Of course it does! We are on the honor system here. Way to go!

almitywife:
well if you lost it in NZ when its sliding down to argentina by now!

DiveDolphin, each thrusday there is a new link in the SB Challange for people to update their week and their wins or losses - so just join in and make a mention of how much for the 10lb challange. eg, mine is .6lbs this week and 4.8lbs in total for the challange

cheers
If you win are you going to send yourself a t-shirt?

I'll lose 10#, why not. Jenny was over and I 'splained to her how I am having to make serious changes.. not because I think it will help me lose weight, but if I don't make changes now I follow in my fathers footsteps, having a myocardial infarction at 37. So, now I'm sorta going to getting to be a granola crunchin tree hugger who occaisionally shoots piggies and fish. :)

Guess I'll be losin weight for sure now, eh??

fairybasslet:
If you win are you going to send yourself a t-shirt?
nah... IF i loose it first, then i step aside for the 2nd 10lb looser so come-on Fairy!!!! you can do it!!!!

Colin! Welcome to the losers club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom