10 Lb Challenge #5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As of this morning, down 1.9 lbs. We'll see what the scales say tomorrow.

Being a "girl" has totally messed with me the last couple weeks... not sure what's in the cards for tomorrow's weigh in :shakehead

Roll call might be good, I am not playing for the prize, so I am not officially in, but will report in.

Ok... here it is:

ROLL CALL!!!!

This is who I have listed in the challenge... in the run for the prize:

CoolTech
Tavi
Eckybay
Doghouse
Scuba_Jenny
FairyBasslet
Me- ERparamedic

Is that it???

Of course, we still have the following that say they will report in for weigh-in, but not in it for the prize:

Almitywife
LindaBlueDolphin
TheTrickster

Just curious... for the last 4... why not join in for the prize? There's not too many in the running!

Did I miss anyone? Roy... are you in on the Challenge?

Uh, Hello!!!!
How did I miss this?? Call me the slacker!!!
I am in.. and will start with last weeks weight. (now, I just have to remember what it was. Need to start relying on paper for important stuff instead of my head! LOL) :rofl3:

TheTrickster:
What a cool mug!

Why only a one off? I think you should sell'em!

I would purchase one - what about t-shirts and stuff!
I love the design!

As to the challenge - I'm not playing - last challenge I didn't lose much, but I'll report in!

Good luck everyone!
  • I did it as a mock up
  • The original graphic is now a different color
  • This one was the "test" for all others, so it has the "flaws" of the original
  • It wouldn't be "special" if you could just purchase it outright
  • Someone has graciously offered to supply a nice prize... we are waiting to find out what that entails (I wouldn't want to lessen their donation by jumping in with a product to purchase)
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=180856

===

I am going to be out of town next week and since I can't win the prize, I am not really in THIS challenge... lol

Hey I'm in for real. If I lose first I want my prize dammit.

Back
Top Bottom