10 lb. Challenge #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone who cares, I actually started my resolutions BEFORE New Years.
Week #1 I lost 2 pounds
Week #2 I GAINED 2 pounds (Christmas & NY)
Week #3, as of Saturday (2 days ago) I 'm on track and lost 6 pounds in the past week!!!

My first goal is 25-30 pounds...we'll see what happens after that.

I'll weigh myself, Thursday, as well, but as Almighty said will NOT be posting my weight!

I'm not doing ANY exercise, today, too much to do on my day off. I won't get any rest until I go back to work.

Jcsgt:
I'll weigh myself, Thursday, as well, but as Almighty said will NOT be posting my weight!

I'm not doing ANY exercise, today, too much to do on my day off. I won't get any rest until I go back to work.

Oh, come on....posting weight....no problem. I am at 105 pounds........:shakehead

Well maybe that was my 6th grade weight.....:rofl3:

Now, I'm 6'6" and looking to drop 30 pounds first. Then I'll get down to business and see if the other 15-20 pounds can go, too. (I'm at 260 after losing 6 pounds last week).

kev... lets just say some of us are a bit more senstive :wink:

even my hubby doesnt know and i plan on keeping it that way

I'm in! I started trying to lose before the New Year's also and dropped 5 pounds. My goal is 175 from 212 by summer.

Ooooh, an Aeris baseball cap... I can use one of those

I'll start with Thursday's weigh-in too
====
By the way... as a guy, I find the public humiliation of posting my weight to be a motivating factor :rofl3:

almitywife:
:rofl3: this comment with your avatar just made me laugh! youre like a big kid
lol... my oldest grandson is seven...

Now... I am wasting time here. I need to go exercise :D

CoolTech:
...By the way... as a guy, I find the public humiliation of posting my weight to be a motivating factor :rofl3:

my thoughts exactly :D

Humiliate away!! Otherwise, it's too easy for me to "lie to myself" (& others!):eyebrow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom