10 lb. Challenge #2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
way to go... so its 10lbs loss from joining...... just the motivation i need to get back on the exercise horse

Me too. Not the evil holidays are done it's bread and water in my house. Gotta be thin (relatively) for Curacao

youre allowed bread with that water!!!

oh the luxury!!!!!!!! :D

My weighin is on Thursdays, so I will start with Thursdays weight.

I'm in, I will do better then I did last challenge. I went diving this past weekend and my dry suit is getting a little snug. Time to loose those holiday pounds plus some :D
I will post weight tomorrow when I weight in at my Weight Watcher meeting.

Stacy

well im not about to post how much i weigh :11: but i will be honest about the weight loss :D

thursday weighins is excellent!

As many of you may know I am in the Witness Protection Program :wink: which is why almost no photos of me exist. However I am taking this challenge seriously and as such I am posting a "before" photo.

January72007.jpg

nice LINDA!!!

im really glad i had a before pic taken when i started.... i'll have to nag hubby for a updated pic after this 10lb challange to compare as well!

almitywife:
nice Joy!!!

im really glad i had a before pic taken when i started.... i'll have to nag hubby for a updated pic after this 10lb challange to compare as well!

Um.....I am Linda Almity, not Joyce, we don't want to insult Joyce now do we?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom