$10,000 Gift Card Giveaway - First 1000 Requests - No Strings Attached!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis:
Because this thread got approved a little late for ScubaBoard, I have added some cards to the mix. So now it is a $10,000 PLUS Gift Card Giveaway. This should give plenty of scubaboard people a chance to get a card. Hopefully, they will last through the day. Thanks guys and girls.

Phil Ellis

Thanks Phil!!!

Hopefully got mine coming. Thanks for adding more to the "POT".

P.S. I have done business with these guys and they are easy to deal with. And a good bunch in general.

Requested mine. I need to stop working and start watching ScubaBoard for free offers...

Just put my request in thanks to ... 616fun. :lotsalove: What kind of a screen name is that?!

Ordered it and did a little window shopping. I think I may have to try the fameless mask challange. I'll pick up one of the $29 frameless masks and see how it compares to a $129 big name frameless mask. I'm really wondering what you could possible get for the extra $100 besides THE name.:11:

Scuba Mask is one of mass production. Actualy manufacturing cost is about $10~$15.

Most major brands (NOT ALL) are also OEM. I have two counterfeit SP Frameless masks and one genuine SP frameless mask.. I can't tell the difference. Mask is mask as long as it fits to your face. Done deal.

Great offer Phil! Ordered mine :)

BTW, did my gauge set get to you ok?
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom