$10,000 Gift Card Giveaway - First 1000 Requests - No Strings Attached!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Because this thread got approved a little late for ScubaBoard, I have added some cards to the mix. So now it is a $10,000 PLUS Gift Card Giveaway. This should give plenty of scubaboard people a chance to get a card. Hopefully, they will last through the day. Thanks guys and girls.

Phil Ellis

Requested mine,THANKS

PhilEllis:
Because this thread got approved a little late for ScubaBoard, I have added some cards to the mix. So now it is a $10,000 PLUS Gift Card Giveaway. This should give plenty of scubaboard people a chance to get a card. Hopefully, they will last through the day. Thanks guys and girls.

Phil Ellis

So, it means there are still space left.. Will you tell us when you closed out the deal?

You are a genius business guy who knows how to bring a potential customer into your shop.

You will see my money soon.

Hoosier:
So, it means there are still space left.. Will you tell us when you closed out the deal?

You are a genius business guy who knows how to bring a potential customer into your shop.

You will see my money soon.

We will definately let everyone know when they are gone. If you go to the linked page and it will not let you register, you know pretty well they are gone. We will also place a post on this thread.

Hey, no genius here, just a country boy with a scuba store. I didn't know what else to do. Everyone else is already doing "let's make a deal". I figured if I did that, I would be accused of stealing their idea.

Oh, and on this HOT DEAL, do not make me an offer! No matter how much you try, the price is still FREE!

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom