$10,000 Gift Card Giveaway - First 1000 Requests - No Strings Attached!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
WOW! $10,000 in FREE GIFT CARDS! FOR BOARD MEMBERS ONLY!

We have done quite a few Hot Deals and have always offered some of the best prices on great scuba diving merchandise. Today, we are going to do something a little different! We are going to give away FREE $10 Gift Cards! We have $10,000 worth of divesports.com gift cards just waiting for the first 1000 board members that ask for them! Take a look at this link to find out how you can get yours!

FREE $10 Gift Card to First 1000 Board Member That Ask!

Here is the deal. We have 1000 of these things.....worth $10,000 toward purchases from divesports.com. We have established a data base to get the information necessary to send a card right out to you. When we get the request, we will mail the FREE Gift Card directly to you. You can then use the card for a future purchase. If you are making a purchase from our Click and Buy website, simply type your Gift Card number in the Additional Comments box during checkout. If you are ordering by telephone, we will get the number from you when we get the other payment information. There are VERY few strings attached.....its as simple as this..........

1. Only 1 card will be sent to each customer.
2. Only 1 card can be used per order.
3. Gift Card cannot be used to pay for shipping or freight.
4. Only the first 1000 requests will be honored. All others will be ignored.
5. They never expire. You can use it in 2025 if you choose (god, I hope we are here then)

FREE $10 Gift Card to First 1000 Board Member That Ask!

After you request your card electronically, please go back to this thread and make a post, something simple like ORDERED MINE! so we can verify that board members only are getting the cards.

Let me give you an example..........you can purchase our Fox 40 whistle for $8.95. We will charge the $8.95 against your gift card, leaving you $1.05 to spend on merchandise..... but you must pay for the freight with your credit card. In other words, the Gift Card funds can be used for MERCHANDISE only.

THE ONLY WAY TO REQUEST A GIFT CARD IS ELECTRONICALLY USING THE LINK PROVIDED! We cannot send them out from telephone requests, we can't send them out from email requests...........electronic ordering only!

Well, I hope you think the price is right! It is our best Hot Deal yet. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Unfortunately, this Hot Deals thread got started a little late on Scubaboard. As of 6:15 CST Monday, about 500 cards have already been requested. At this rate, they will be gone sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry it got to Scubaboard a little late. But, time still remains. Get a FREE gift card. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Requested mine.

requested mine, though I selected the DMX as my site, though I didn't see a thread there.

Me too

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom