1 PST HP 80 for sale Orange County, CA DIN / Yoke

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeqP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have one PST HP 80 steel tank I would like to sell since I do not use it anymore, I use my HP 100s instead. The tank is in very good condition. I just had it hydro'd at Scuba.com about 2 weeks ago. I bought this in late 2004 or early 2005 (don't remember). It has been sitting in my garage for 2 years without use. I had it hydro'd and vis'd 2 weeks ago and a friend used it for 3 dives last Saturday. The tank was always washed after each day of diving.

This is the PST E Series 3442 PSI with the convertible DIN/Yoke valve. The photos don't show the yoke plug, but I will include that as well.

The price for the tank is $200. I am not looking to ship the tank as it would be expensive. I live in N. Orange County and work near Tustin so can meet up during lunch if in the area.

Thanks for looking. I have photos in my SB photo gallery as well.

DSC_8575.jpgDSC_8578.jpgDSC_8579.jpg

PRICE REDUCTION!

Will sell the tank for $185. Hydro'd about a month ago. Just waiting for a new owner to take it diving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom