1 More SB Member off the Market

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhbryaniv:
LOL ERMM Far be it from m e to tell her what she wants but. . . um. . . I think she was thinking lavender and yellow not green, peach and gray accordion dress. . . :D
You're starting to learn, let me help- ALL decisions regarding the wedding will be made by the females involved and any attempt by you to change that will cost you. A lot.:D :D :D

Congrats John and Darilyn

Why is no one trying to rescue these two? :11: Darilyn at the very least. :winky: We could kidnap her? Whisk her away to some tropical place. Feed her cabana boys and margarita's. :yeahbaby:

:flowers: Congratulations to you both :flowers:

Missdirected:
Why is no one trying to rescue these two? :11: Darilyn at the very least. :winky: We could kidnap her? Whisk her away to some tropical place. Feed her cabana boys and margarita's. :yeahbaby:

Er, I volunteer to do the kidnapping. And ummmmm, I have the perfect replacement I could send him!! And she has lots of wife experience! Yeah I'M FREE!!!! oh, sorry bout that.:eyebrow:

Hockeynut:
Er, I volunteer to do the kidnapping. And ummmmm, I have the perfect replacement I could send him!! And she has lots of wife experience! Yeah I'M FREE!!!! oh, sorry bout that.:eyebrow:

:rofl3: bad hockey. Shame on you :wink:

Missdirected:

:flowers: Congratulations to you both :flowers:
Count me in!:D I need a cabana boy:eyebrow: since John is off the market:( . Just my luck.....AGAIN!

Hockeynut:

I didn't think it was possible for you get any higher on my list, but you have just achieved the impossible! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom