1 month in Indonesia (open to other Asia suggestions)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last year I took a month and dove with Two Fish at Bunaken and Lembeh, and Bangka with Nomad. Next year I'll spend all my time on Bangka. Phenomenal reefs and fish life. Nomad is very easy going and comfortable.

You must have ever so much more heat tolerance than do I. I must have aircon in my room.

Ever tried fireflies in your room Chilli? Or lightning bugs I've heard them called. On ternate I opened up all my windows to smell the fresh air and jungle and shortly afterwards noticed specks of fairy dust dancing around my room. Quite magical to watch, probably not appreciated by staff who had to get them out of my room, and I guarantee this won't help your climactic dramas at all....just a suggestion...will take your mind off being hot :wink:

Haven't had fireflies in my room but have had floodflies!! Very very gross and almost impossible to clean up

Those damn little paper wings all over the place, so so gross
And trying to sleep that first night fearing that they'd crawl all over me. I definitely had my ear plugs in. Didn't want to have to pour cooking oil in my ear to raise one or more to the surface. Ick, not romantic

Sahaung, Sahaung

If only I could dive you every day.

Who will you be diving with? Where will you stay at Lembeh?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom