1 Mares Plana Avanti Quattro fin, size small

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

geoff w

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Several months ago my wife lost one of her fins in the surf during our rescue diver class. It just struck me to see if anyone has a single, small Quattro fin for sale. Her remaining fin is raspberry color (just like the lost one), but pink, yellow or blue would be an acceptable substitute if the price is right. I've got new Mares Excel+ fins on order, but they aren't expected in for at least another month. In the meantime, I picked up a pair of Volos for her from Craigslist. She used my Quattros with rock boots for our dry suit class and still really likes the Quattros.

I actually (and maybe fortunately) am in the same boat. I lost a Quattro (blue, tho) while diving in Mexico - pretty much brand new -it was my first dive outside of Minnesota haha. Anyway, I have a single Blue Quattro in Small that I have been looking for a match for, but I am really wanting same color. If you're still interested, give me a shout. Have not thought about pricing, but will be flexible.

I think raspberry and blue would make a good pair! Uhh but I dont want to buy both... I have big feet..

I actually (and maybe fortunately) am in the same boat. I lost a Quattro (blue, tho) while diving in Mexico - pretty much brand new -it was my first dive outside of Minnesota haha. Anyway, I have a single Blue Quattro in Small that I have been looking for a match for, but I am really wanting same color. If you're still interested, give me a shout. Have not thought about pricing, but will be flexible.
Sent you a PM saying I'm interested several days ago, but haven't heard back from you. If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll send again

Hi there...

I just went around to look for the Mares and found it here. I am from Malaysia and I also lost my Mares Avanti Quattro last 2 weeks.

Mine is blue in color and Small size.

I already bought a new pair, yellow in color. If you interested, you can PM me and we can make sort of arrangement.

Hi...

My apology on the mistakes of earlier posting.

My fins is MARES PLANA AVANTI QUATTRO. I just check it lats nite. I only use it for 3 dives.

Back
Top Bottom