1 less east side lionfish-------

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver 85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
This one was shot(2 ways-- 1st by me then about 5 seconds later by the DM) this past Saturday, the 13th, on the East side on the galleon/cannons wreck with Aldora...Guess it was not a good Valentine's Day Eve for some.....:D..(& I can't believe I forgot to video the grand event----duh stupid me)

lionfish.jpg

Die, DIE!

We killed 19 of them during our day of spear fishing the north end of Coz. Those were the only things we killed that were not taken home and eaten...but killing a lion fish is especially rewarding. The Evil, spiney little death dealers should all die at the end of a well aimed spear in my book.

This one was shot(2 ways-- 1st by me then about 5 seconds later by the DM) this past Saturday, the 13th, on the East side on the galleon/cannons wreck with Aldora...Guess it was not a good Valentine's Day Eve for some.....:D..(& I can't believe I forgot to video the grand event----duh stupid me)

lionfish.jpg

Hey D85-he got 2 that day. I know cause I was with ya.:D

Good diving with you that day Kevin---and here's the shark that you almost hugged, lol....I'm starting to upload some of the pics from that week, they can be found here, check back for more later on...CZMFeb10 pictures by GEAUXtiger - Photobucket
nurseshark.jpg

Die, DIE!

We killed 19 of them during our day of spear fishing the north end of Coz. Those were the only things we killed that were not taken home and eaten...but killing a lion fish is especially rewarding. The Evil, spiney little death dealers should all die at the end of a well aimed spear in my book.

what op did you dive with up north?

what op did you dive with up north?

Aldora. I'll write up a review of the week soon. I have pics etc, just the week after a trip can be pretty rough....and this one has been particularly so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom