Euro Diving Zone Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RobPNW

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone have experience to share about this dive shop out of Sweden?

Thanks,
Rob

Looks like a small single-proprietor company. I’d never heard of them before. The reviews aren’t very positive. I doubt it’s a scam, but I also suspect they are too small to keep relevant inventory and have rapid logistics.

Can any of our European friends speak to this? Thanks in advance.

Never heard about them before and never heard about anyone buying from them.

The company they claim to be "Euro Diving Zone AB" doesn't exist.

I went to the swedish diving forums and it was a controversial topics around 2010 when it was a hot discussion of it was a scam or not and a lot of fake accounts started posting about it claiming it was legit and super good.

Can't say much else, but there are other alternatives that are tried and tested.

These people have had and continue to have a few iterations, over the past few years
About 2018 I bought a couple of digital pressure gauges for partial pressure boosting
I have also bought fabric and articles of clothing from this completely legitimate store

I've been through 2 battery changes on the gauges and the other stuff is still beautiful

100%

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom