Is there a hydro requirement on bank cylinders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would have thought FD cylinders would have been the cleanest? I believe all my locals are required to get quarterly tests. Not to mention, their woven SCBA tanks I don't think are allowed to be immersed in water because it gets absorbed. I would think they would want the driest air.

Negative ghostrider. Those cylinders are chained to the wall and not opened for years. It only take one filter failure from 3 years ago etc to pump in huge quantities of oily moisture. Grade D (surface use) air has much lower moisture tolerances than grade E.

Negative ghostrider. Those cylinders are chained to the wall and not opened for years. It only take one filter failure from 3 years ago etc to pump in huge quantities of oily moisture. Grade D (surface use) air has much lower moisture tolerances than grade E.

Always learning something from you guys.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom