Cozumel luxury resorts close to great diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While we’re on the subject, I’m no big fan of the “Gentleman’s Dress Code” for the “finer” restaurants in the fancy-schmancy resorts. Long pants, collared shirts and closed toe shoes are the equivalent of being made to dive in a jacket BC and splitfins while on vacation. No thanks.

Folks we are staying at grand royal a few days then switching to Palace for a few. Wanted to save money and get a different experience. Are their in house fast boat dive companies good for the price or which would be better options? I’d like to buy a multiple dive package , like 25 dives with Nitrox and maybe gear, to save money. Who does a package like that a good price?
We have stayed at both and they are excellent. Palace a notch above, but bothe great restaurants. Dive with a valet op that will keep your gear the entire time and pick you up wherever you stay and when you change hotels. Tres Pelicanos,aldora, living underwater, dive with Martin many others

Are their in house fast boat dive companies good for the price or which would be better options? I’d like to buy a multiple dive package , like 25 dives with Nitrox and maybe gear, to save money. Who does a package like that a good price?

I put together a spreadsheet on Cozumel dive ops - I included a row that has ops/hotels that are close to the listed dive ops at the top of the column - it is not complete, but you can maybe figure something out. There appear to be many dive options when you stay at Grand Royal. @Kimela has used the in house op at Cozumel Palace - attaching a link to her trip report: Trip Report - Cozumel Palace & AquaSafari March 2021

Below is the link to my spreadsheet - the newest update is on post #30:

Finding a (Best) Dive Op in Cozumel

Back
Top Bottom