Ear Beer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had some stuff in Thailand that was like fluorescent green with ingredients in it that I just didn't want to know but it cleared up ear infections quickly. Could only ever get it there though... Problem I see with all these remedies is that they are reactive and not preventative.. Guess that's why I like this EarPro stuff so much...

Hey Dave, did they ship it? How long did it take and have you had a chance to try it out?
Ya...I got it on Saturday I guess. I checked the mail on Sunday. It was in a brown envelope which was shipped from California. I ordered it from Milan, maybe they have a rep in California. I did not get a chance to use it. I received it after I came back fro T&C. Wish I did have it my left ear is flooded

When I had ear issues while on the island, Dr Piccalo sent me to the pharma to get something called Oto Eni.
I have been able to buy more each trip to the island at Mega and Chedraui in their pharma without prescriptions.
OTO ENI WORKS!
My dive group has been using Oto Eni since before I started diving 9 years ago. We use it before each dive. You can't buy it in the US, we get it at a pharmacy at the beginning of each trip.

When I had ear issues while on the island, Dr Piccalo sent me to the pharma to get something called Oto Eni.
I have been able to buy more each trip to the island at Mega and Chedraui in their pharma without prescriptions.
OTO ENI WORKS!
Contains Ciprofloxacin, hydrocortisone and lidocaine. I'd expect it to treat a swimmers ear infection while relieving pain if you didn't bother with using vinegar-alcohol mix to prevent the problem.

My dive group has been using Oto Eni since before I started diving 9 years ago. We use it before each dive. You can't buy it in the US, we get it at a pharmacy at the beginning of each trip.
That's not how it's supposed to be used.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom