Hello From Victoria BC...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We get around :)

Welcome to SB

Hello Searcraigh,

Dubai, Oh my God, so that would be Red Sea, Arabian Gulf?

Thank you so much, from all that long distance away.

I'm up very early this morning, coffee down, shower next, then it's off to the ferry, I have to travel some distance into the mainland today, a client is in need of my attention, I'll likely stay over tonight and travel back home tomorrow.

Rose

Did you two ever go to Roatan?

Hi chillyinCanada,

Just enough time for a quick reply, then it's off to the ferry. I'm up well before the birds this morning, travelling into the mainland today for work, company car is packed and ready.

I've never been to Roatan.

Aruba, Dominican Republic, Barbados, USVI and Turks and Caicos, I dove in Aruba and Turks, my partner was a gifted sailor, when were weren't soaking up the sun and critiquing the muscle boys, we were sailing.

I got to be quite handy, although admittedly, it was not my slice of cake, I can still hear Suzie, Oh Dammit Rose, not like that, I haven't sailed since she passed, and it's not likely I'll sail again.

LOL, Rose

Welcome. Sorry for you loss.

Hi chillyinCanada,

Just enough time for a quick reply, then it's off to the ferry. I'm up well before the birds this morning, travelling into the mainland today for work, company car is packed and ready.

I've never been to Roatan.

Aruba, Dominican Republic, Barbados, USVI and Turks and Caicos, I dove in Aruba and Turks, my partner was a gifted sailor, when were weren't soaking up the sun and critiquing the muscle boys, we were sailing.

I got to be quite handy, although admittedly, it was not my slice of cake, I can still hear Suzie, Oh Dammit Rose, not like that, I haven't sailed since she passed, and it's not likely I'll sail again.

LOL, Rose

Your story had me thinking that perhaps we had met 15 or so years ago in Roatan but apparently not.

Your story had me thinking that perhaps we had met 15 or so years ago in Roatan but apparently not.

Hi Chilly in Canada,

Must have been some other beautiful gay girl, ha ha

I was at home today, lounging on my patio, reviewing resumes. When my housekeepers are over, and I'm working from home, I usually work outside, weather permitting.

I got back to the mainland a couple of hours ago, my day will start early tomorrow, I have three prospectives in for interviews. one from Vancouver, one from Red Deer, and a BC based CPA, who worked for me before but left due to a personal family matter. I'd like him back, and if I don't act fast I will lose him to any one of many firms that would love to have him.

How is your summer diving working out in light of the pandemic, the last time I was in the water was early February. I've been very busy, and would probably have not been in the water, even without the pandemic.

Everybody here at Scuba Board has been just terrific, I didn't know what I was going to be in for, but I'm so glad I joined, I really needed a distraction, and Scuba Board fits the bill to a tee!

LOL. Rose.

Hi Chilly in Canada,

Must have been some other beautiful gay girl, ha ha

I was at home today, lounging on my patio, reviewing resumes. When my housekeepers are over, and I'm working from home, I usually work outside, weather permitting.

I got back to the mainland a couple of hours ago, my day will start early tomorrow, I have three prospectives in for interviews. one from Vancouver, one from Red Deer, and a BC based CPA, who worked for me before but left due to a personal family matter. I'd like him back, and if I don't act fast I will lose him to any one of many firms that would love to have him.

How is your summer diving working out in light of the pandemic, the last time I was in the water was early February. I've been very busy, and would probably have not been in the water, even without the pandemic.

Everybody here at Scuba Board has been just terrific, I didn't know what I was going to be in for, but I'm so glad I joined, I really needed a distraction, and Scuba Board fits the bill to a tee!

LOL. Rose.

The gals that I met were great fun, lovely couple and their other friend, who is hetero, as am I. I can't remember their names but Suzie sounded so familiar, one of them was a teacher and they live somewhere near you. Coincidence being what it is, I wouldn't have been surprised.

In any event, good to meet you.

Welcome to the board! Also welcome to friend me on FB as I have a nice crew of diving friends that are diving week days and weekends. It sounds like you’d fit in very well, cheers!

Welcome to the board! Also welcome to friend me on FB as I have a nice crew of diving friends that are diving week days and weekends. It sounds like you’d fit in very well, cheers!

Hello Jay,

Thank you so much for the welcome, and thank you for the diving group opportunity.

I will certainly avail myself of your hospitality when an opportunity makes itself available.

Super busy day, I was hoping to get home tonight, but it's another night on the mainland.

I got my former CPA back which thrills me, and I have hired (trial, short probation) one embalming apprentice, I interviewed two, and was looking for two. She has been assigned a location, and I will be with her for the next few days.

She is not assigned to my firms, but the firm of a Corporation Associate. If she does not meet my approval, she will still be looking for employment. She is a second year apprentice, her resume looks good, and like myself, she has taken the mandatory courses to prepare those who have succumbed to infectious diseases and AIDS.

Sorry if I'm putting you to sleep.

Thank you again,

Rose.

Welcome to scubaboard!

if your ever in the Interior (Kelowna) and looking to go on a dive then let me know! I don’t get to the Island as much as I should but I am hoping to this summer/fall.

I must say that I have always had an interest in Funeral directing/embalming. A very interesting and fascinating line of work.

Welcome again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom