How I got Wife to switch to a BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn, that’s an ultra violent pink.

I'm a fan of bright colors on dive gear, around here we call 10 foot vis really good. Being able to see your buddy is good. Plus if TSHTF and you get blown out to sea, easier for the coast guard helio to find you.

I'm a fan of bright colors on dive gear, around here we call 10 foot vis really good. Being able to see your buddy is good. Plus if TSHTF and you get blown out to sea, easier for the coast guard helio to find you.

Visible is good, but that doesn’t take away from my eyes wanting to bleed after seeing that pink. I love pink but that’s over the top even for me.

That sure is as pink as pink gets...
I bet it still is pink at 120 feet depth w/o any light sources other than the sun.
Well, of course not, but it sure appears that way...

Obsessing over pink aside:
Good job. Congratulations.

Visible is good, but that doesn’t take away from my eyes wanting to bleed after seeing that pink. I love pink but that’s over the top even for me.
Not as bad in real life... really hard to get a good pic inside in the winter. To see the definition, color had to stay bright.

The last time we dove I had a bit of difficulty keeping track of my wife because she, our daughter and the DM were wearing the same brand, style and colour of wetsuit...plus they are all about the same size. Now that wing would have solved the problem

LOL. She would kill me. She's already not happy that all the pinks don't match. She has a Cressi Frameless Mask and Mares Quatro + Fins... none of the pinks match until you get 100ft down.

Back
Top Bottom