Neoprene gloves for covering drysuit seals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joebelanger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
As hard as I look I cannot find a functional pair of 5mm (or even 7mm) neoprene gloves that have a gauntlet wide and long enough to cover my drysuit seal and cuff. In the last week I've bought Bare, ScubaPro and an off-brand none of which fit over my cuffs. Really looking for something with a wide diameter and then a velcro strap to seal the gauntlet...easy on, easy off. A zippered version might work too, but it needs to also have a velcro strap to secure the gauntlet from coming unzipped during diving activity.

So really looking for advice from cold water divers as to what gloves they use or other ideas to protect my zip seals and zip cuffs.

Appreciate any insight you can provide.

Thank you in advance.

Joe

You are probably not going to find a neoprene glove that will go over a ring system. That's why you have a ring system, to use drygloves.
If you want to use neoprene gloves, I personally use the XS Scuba dry fives, get rid of the rings and go to latex seals.

Back
Top Bottom