Any shops offering cheap nitrox certs in GC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nquinn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Headed to GC in a couple of weeks for some fun dives. I'm going with turtle divers, but they wanted $180+ for a nitrox cert.

I realize GC is not a cheap place, but would be open to doing a cheap nitrox cert if I found a good deal somewhere (or if they bundled it with a dive)

Talk to Olin at Turtle Reef/ Macabuca
He might give you a break.

Of the several dive ops I've gone with, these seem to be the least expensive:

Red Sail offers a theory session plus a two tank dive for $250. The cost of the dives alone would be $120, so a net of $130 for the course.

Living the Dream is $125 (no dives)

Lol...it’ll be cheaper for you to get Nitrox on GC then lunch will cost for four....don’t go too cheap on the air you breathe.

Nitrox cert with Divetech is $150 and that includes two free Nitrox tank fills. You can do the eLearning before you go down and save precious time on island.

Why waste even ten minutes taking the test in GCM?

The cert doesn't require any dives. You just have to show you can analyze a cylinder and program your computer for your mix. I do it locally unless that's just not an option for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom