battery for Liquivision Kaon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mintakax

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm am in the US and have been desperately attempting to find a replacement battery for my Liquivision Kaon computer. I found and ordered one from batteriesdirect.com, but it never showed up and I have been unable to contact them. The battery is an ER17335M (3.6V). Anybody know of a US site where I can procure one ?
Thanks

I have 2 Kaon's and gave up looking for batteries- just went with rechargeable ones which you can get on Ebay- now that Huish Outdoor bought out
Liquivision there is Zero customer support -display on one of my Kaons started to dim to unreadable- got the "we can't do anything" line from emails.

I have 2 Kaon's and gave up looking for batteries- just went with rechargeable ones which you can get on Ebay- now that Huish Outdoor bought out
Liquivision there is Zero customer support -display on one of my Kaons started to dim to unreadable- got the "we can't do anything" line from emails.

Thanks, could you tell which battery you got from Ebay ?

Got some from Amazon a few years back with a charger. But I have since switched to Perdix which uses standard batteries from anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom