Deep 6 Outfitters live service clinic in the GTA... who's in?

Do you want a Deep 6 service clinic in the GTA?

• TAKE MY MONEY NOW!!!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • I'm not in the GTA, but I'm in! Here's my money!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I suck, so... no.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pencil me in if its in march , but not weekend of 23rd as im teaching an ice dive course

I too may be interested but traveling out of country so not available from 2 to 18 of March. Any plans for Deep6 to come to the Outdoor Adventure Show again this year (February 23-25), which could influence schedule?

ill upgrade to 2 spots

So to summarize where we are right now... proposed date of either March 3rd or 4th, somewhere near the Toronto airport. For the attendee list, as I have it:

All-in Yes's
1. @Dogbowl
2. (x2)
3. @freename
4. @Tournesol2000
5. @p_kos

Tentatives
6. @Bierstadt (pending passport renewal)
7. @Eptel (depending on the date)
8. @freename 's colleague (depending on the date)

Vacancies

@cerich ... what do you say, can we get you to commit to this clinic happening? Do you have a preferred date for it? And maybe @Hoag will no longer be bringing Timmies, but I suppose I could take on that role instead...
we can make it happen

@cerich , do you think that you, or one one your team be coming up to Toronto for the Outdoor Adventure Show in February? There is usually a very big scuba area.

I saw @cerich exhibiting at the show I think 2(?) years ago?

we can make it happen

Yay! :yeahbaby: (Can you tell that I'm pretty stoked about this happening?)

Assuming that we're going with proposed date of either March 3rd or 4th, somewhere near the Toronto airport, the attendee list as I have it is:

All-in Yes's
1. @Dogbowl
2. (x2)
3. @freename
4. @Tournesol2000
5. @p_kos

Penciled-In Yes
6. @abnfrog (not sure how firm this penciling in is, given it isn't the weekend of the 23rd)
7. (x2)

Tentatives
8. @Bierstadt (pending passport renewal)
9. @Eptel (depending on the date - not sure what dates are acceptable?)
10. @freename 's colleague (depending on the date - currently leaning towards 'yes')

Waiting List
+...

... yes, I realize that my post is pretty redundant but I figure it'd be helpful to maintain a running total of attendees and prospective attendees.

Put me in the general interest category, I don't own Deep6 but am interested depending on dates.
I'm in the Guelph area.

@freename, please change me to "All-in Yessss" from "Tentatives" assuming it's March 3-4 weekend and Thank you!

Assuming that we're going with proposed date of either March 3rd or 4th (I'm guessing that @cerich's comment confirms this weekend will be doable), somewhere near the Toronto airport, the attendee list as I have it is:

All-in Yes's
1. @Dogbowl
2. (x2)
3. @freename
4. @Tournesol2000
5. @p_kos
6. @Eptel

Penciled-In Yes
7. @abnfrog (not sure how firm this penciling in is, given it isn't the weekend of the 23rd)
8. (x2)

Tentatives
9. @Bierstadt (pending passport renewal)
10. @freename 's colleague (depending on the date - currently leaning towards 'yes')
11. @shoredivr (general expression of interest)

Waiting List (I'll start filling this when we have 10 all-in... then remaining tentative's go here too!)
+...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom