Unresponsive diver taken to Catalina chamber - San Pedro, California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is very sad news hearing another diver tragedy. It's more so when you know the diver , and have been a teammate on several occasions. She was a skilled diver and lots of experience doing technical dives. She was a sweetheart and will be missed greatly. RIP my friend.

Gear configuration? Was she a RB diver?

Very sad to lose a friend. She will be missed. It is also very sad to see a thread where we are mourning the death of a friend being hijacked by people slandering a boat or a company.

RIP my friend, you were always filled with smiles and made my day better when we were together.

let us not speculate.

Speculation is the only reason I come to look - it would be awfully boring if we stuck to when the facts may or may not be released. And then who decides if it is a fact...

Oh well... just my 2 cents...

From the rules... "Discussions should only be about the causes, theories and remedies for these accidents. Off topic posts or those with off topic comments may be removed without notice. Condolences, including comments indicating surprise and indignation, should be kept to the Passings Forum, legal action should be kept to the Scuba Related Court Cases Forum and so forth."

Last edited:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Off topic comments have been removed. Condolences should go in a passings thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom