Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We both have Suunto computers, so they usually agree more or less. All the lobsters are missing but 1, apparently a little pre-season hunting! Glad to hear you saw froggys!
Yeah, there were way more lobsters last year and previously. I only saw one juvenile, crayfish-size, at the last pillar (one that looks like a giant tombstone). Also, I haven't seen a single octopus this year yet. It used to be 4-5 per dive.

Significantly more people are coming. Yesterday, I could not find a parking spot, and even the Wells Fargo lot nearby was packed. I got in just in time to drop off my gear and when I was driving out the cops closed the entrance already. I ended up parking at the pedestrian streetlight before the turn.

See MB, Sistah Jen nee made me an Eagle Ray from detritus :rofl3:
Oh my... I am so sorry that I didn't warn you. Jenny has mastered one old Jedi mind trick. She will take a handful of schmutz while UW, wave her wrist in a figure 8 motion, and all of a sudden you think you see some form of sealife that wasn't there before. Amazing! She's quite good at it and it appears that she pulled you in. Usually she creates little things like froggies, or seahorses, or pipefish, or nudis... But watch out if she gets bored! I once saw her take one of the Common BHB Sneakers, do her Jedi thing, and all of a sudden it had morphed into an old torn pair of men's underwear. While that is not too rare at BHB, this particular pair had "MATT Z" printed across the back!

Be careful when you come back... Sometimes Sistuh JeeNee tries these tricks on land. If she convinces you to go for Mexican food after the dive, DO NOT bet money on the size of Mexican tiles! She is a monster!

I love you man!

This morning--2o ft and fuzzy with 84 degree water AND--few cars in the p-lot! Tonight's night dive should be good.

Vis on Aug 6 dive was about 20 feet. Temp was 84.

cell cover_01.jpg

MB:
We've entered a new realm with this last post...

Yea Jenny takes her phone underwater

Lionfish spotted in the little cluster of rowboat wrecks near the docks on the eastside. Sucker was just chilling in one of the boats.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom