Blue Heron Bridge Trolls III

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're going to BHB in a couple weeks.Just wanting to know which dive shop would give us a night pass.We'll be there on a Monday.Trying to get a morning then a night dive.Hopefully one will help us out.

We're going to BHB in a couple weeks.Just wanting to know which dive shop would give us a night pass.We'll be there on a Monday.Trying to get a morning then a night dive.Hopefully one will help us out.
None will give you a night pass.
There are regularly scheduled night dives sponsored by local dive shops where there is a dive master on the dive, but local shops do not take on the liability of giving out night passes

We checked the tides and the only day we can make it is on Monday.I'll have to check some shops out again.I know one was going on Tuesday night,But we cant make it on that day.

I did a night dive awhile back with our local club.My wife is certified now and she wants to go and see it.Hopefully we'll find a way.I know I enjoyed it and want to do it again.

I take it you are talking about Monday, August 1st. High tide in the morning is 7:32am--evening 8:13pm. You will want to get in the water 1/2 to 1 hour before high tide. I suggest going out to the snorkel trail and turning left (east) both morning and night.

Chances are good one of the dive shops is offering a free night dive--check Force E, Pura Vida Divers, and BHB Scuba's websites or Facebook...Or the Blue Heron Bridge Dive Club also on FB.

I just checked and both FE and PV have a free night dive on August 2nd. Couldn't find info for BHB Scuba night dives, so call....

Last edited:
That's the day.We made plans to go awhile back hoping some one would be sponsoring that date.I'll keep looking and calling places later today.Can't take another day off work to go Tuesday.Thank's for the help.

Both Force E and Pura Vida are sponsoring the night dive on Aug 2nd. Check with the scuba shop located in Phil Foster Park (I don't remember the name...). Get with them ahead of time and I believe they'd issue a pass for you on Aug 1st. We've done it a couple of times earlier this year (January and April) and it worked out great. They did say they'd like a couple days notice so they can inform whoever they need to inform that there'll be divers after dark.

Both Force E and Pura Vida are sponsoring the night dive on Aug 2nd. Check with the scuba shop located in Phil Foster Park (I don't remember the name...). Get with them ahead of time and I believe they'd issue a pass for you on Aug 1st. We've done it a couple of times earlier this year (January and April) and it worked out great. They did say they'd like a couple days notice so they can inform whoever they need to inform that there'll be divers after dark.

BHB Scuba an offshoot of Stuart Scuba....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom