serial number

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

elZub

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
hi there.
i just bought a new mk25 s600 from a select dealer.
i found the serial number on first stage. but cannot do the same with the second.
i saw here where the serial should be:
http://register.scubapro.com/instructions.aspx?Culture=en-US
but my regulator has a metal ring and no numbers.

another question:
how to know the model year?
just by the looking?
i don't have references on the box, other brands stamp the date.

all the best

If memory serves me correct, I believe the serial number is under the metal ring. The metal ring has only been on the 2nd stages a couple of years, so it is fairly new. Typically, if sold as a set, the 1st & 2nd stages have the same serial #'s. It is nearly impossible for me to keep up with all 9 of my MK25/ S600's. They are DIN, so come 1st & 2nd seperately, with different serial #'s.

When I bought my Scubapro regs in 2009 and 2010 they came with blue plastic warranty cards with the serial numbers on them. They are the size of a credit card and I keep them with my c cards.

tnx,
so the number should be under the ring?

i got a set..and with 2 label on the box, 1 is the number of first stage. i think the other has to be for the second stage.

how i can know which model year is?

tnx,
so the number should be under the ring?

I do believe so. It has been a little while since I've serviced one that had the metal ring & I only have 2 that have the rings. The metal ring has only been on the 2nd stages for 2,... maybe 3 yrs tops.

i got a set..and with 2 label on the box, 1 is the number of first stage. i think the other has to be for the second stage.
If it is a set,... chances are both have the same serial #. One sticker bar code on the box is the stock #,... the other is the serieal #.

how i can know which model year is?

The only way to know for sure is to contact ScubaPro with the serial #.

The serial number on that second stage will be found under the mouthpiece.
The first two digits of that reg signify the year produced.

happy!!! i found it! :)
tnx a lot to everybody!
as harry said..is under the mouthpiece

the serial number is the same for 1st and 2nd stages, and my first 2 digits are 14..so i suppose my set is a new 2014 model right?

happy!!! i found it! :)
tnx a lot to everybody!
as harry said..is under the mouthpiece

the serial number is the same for 1st and 2nd stages, and my first 2 digits are 14..so i suppose my set is a new 2014 model right?

Correct, you are the proud owner of a 2014 model :cool3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom