leaking inner bladder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great, to be honest I'd expect nothing less from DGX, good service I mean. I still don't understand what happened with JDs issue.

Actually is diverite is the one that offer. Not much help from dgx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it has been over a month since I last sent an email to Dive rite and as of today, I am still waiting for an answer. Not impressed with their service at all!! I am just going to purchase another wing from another manufacturer and won't buy DR anymore!!

get the halcyon 30lb they don't pinch like urethane bladders do and last for yonks.
love the diverite fins but!!!

I got a Scubapro bladder... way better and seem to hold well so far!
Scuba pro- Never had a look inside one, so I'm none the wiser....but like the fact they are making a wing BP set up, unlike all the other major companies!

At the end of the day, I like to buy from small business, it diffuses wealth!

If the bladder feels rubbery on the outside- watch out it's urethane and can pinch really easy- like if you put your tank low and drop it on to a boat deck hard and the wing is under the tank!

Yeah the scubapro is fabric, not the **** like DR used to use! However, the last one I got was fabric too and the seam broke!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom