Equinox Housings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Guys
Anyone had any dealings with Equinox Housings? In February 2012 I paid for a custom housing for my Sony FS100.
So far no housing, no refund and no response to emails.
Promises on delivery times before trips, I've been working with our maritime museum as well as my own dive trips, cave diving in Zambia being one highlight, but no housing so missing out on lots of good footage.
I'm down nearly $4000.
Any advice on how to deal with Equinox will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Ian

Shame Ian, sounds like there is an issue. I bought a custom at the end of 2011 and all came in good time, with fairly reasonable email/phone call communication. I see their website has been updated with Merry Xmas and happy new year pictures, so there must still be people working somewhere?Now i am worried, was going to speak to them this month since my zoom/picture buttons are leaking a bit on most dives at max 20 metres. Dont feel like sending it in for repair and not getting it back!

Got some good footage from Maldives in editing at the moment!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom