Rob Mills, Calgary Alberta, passes in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shocked to hear of Robs passing. We were in for a plunge in the shop last Tuesday. I have been patronizing The Dive Shop since a move to Calgary back in 93. Rob and September have been such a pleasure to deal with over the years, that we have gotten our daughter certified with them, and they did a great job of getting her thru with the skills that she needed. I am sure that this will be a period of great stress and transition for September and her staff, and our thoughts and prayers are with them.

Rob was clearly dear to many, condolences and prayers for all.

Pete

He was a great guy, he just recently instucted my girlfirend in her enriched air course. A leader in the Calgary dive community that will be missed. RIP

It was such a shock to hear this!!!

I did my rescue diver course with Rob in Calgary and thoroughly enjoyed his expertise and teaching style. He was a real pleasure to learn from and work with - he will be missed!! Both my wife, Ann Berezowski and myself knew both Rob and September from the dive shop and our heartfelt condolences got out to September and family.

Rob was the instructor that did my intro to tech course and first introduced me to sidemount diving back when the hollis SMS100 was still Loflin's prototype. He was intelligent, patient, and a damn good instructor. It is a great loss that the Alberta dive community has suffered by his passing. I know I shall miss him.

My condolences to his wife September and the other members of his family.

Said goodbye today to a friend, instructor, mentor, and colleague.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom