Maui Rental cars

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

300 for a 3 day rental in ssacramento, must be because half of them get stolen LOL. Charge those scooters, I'm ready. I found a car for 8 days for 287 with taxes and a condo for 525. Still working on the airline.

I too am going to be in Maui right about the same time (22 thru the 30). I just booked my car with Kihei Rental Car. $200 for 8 days....mid sized that seats 5.I am sooooo looking forward to beach diving and diving hopefully with the Hammerheads at Moloki (sp?)!

We should all plan a dive togeather. I will be doing almost all shore dives, maybe one boat dive to Moloki for the Hammerheads. Still working on my airline.

I am booked with Lahina Divers for the Hammerhead dive on Tueday, June 26th. I can not wait! I dove with them last year at Soccorro Islands which was the best part next to diving with 3 humpback whales. I look forward to doing lots of beach dives as well. I would love to do a night dive or two. I see there is a meet up group. Wonder if they would mind having some Cali folks show up?

I fly in the 26th, If you all want to do a shore dive or 2 that would be great.

Ed Robinsons is starting up a scuba club. They're going to meet on Monday nights for night dives. I don't know the details, but it might be worth a call or email if anyone is curious.

If any of you want to do a shore dive let me know. I get there on june 26th and leave on july 4th. Open pretty much any of the days right now.

Sounds good to me, we will keep in touch. Mckenna landing is a great shore dive, I have dove there several times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom