Scuba Mau Boat Sinking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, can I get a referal to one of these dive op's.... Just for research purposes of course....:D

"motor boating women's sweater puppies"

Thanks Gordon. And I apologize for being a Racist and also for accusing Mexican dive masters for illegally motor boating a woman's sweater puppies.
You are welcome and apology accepted.

.... when somebody is now interpreting what was written as accusing Mexican diver masters of sexual harassment.

Wow.
scratch.gif

Ok so if you weren't, what did you mean by:

How many women have experienced more than just casual 'discussions' with Mexican dive masters over weights? Anyone?

And why all the sudden am I getting a wsopfan-ish vibe from you?? It's like you're picking up where he left off on the negativity....

:confused6:

WTF??????? I guess it's impossible to hope anybody could grasp the concept of it not be a racist thing, when somebody is now interpreting what was written as accusing Mexican diver masters of sexual harassment.
Wow.
I fail to grasp your logic.
What I'm reading is : because one person (me) interprets one of your posts as accusing Mexican DMs of sexual harassment, noone else can grasp the concept of your other posts not being racist.
Why would you induce from a possible misinterpretation on my part of one of your posts that no other SB member will understand your other posts ? Generalizing much ?

How many women have experienced more than just casual 'discussions' with Mexican dive masters over weights? Anyone?
For the sake of clarification, please explain what you meant. Others have asked you to clarify, but it gets even more confusing :
And I apologize for […] accusing Mexican dive masters for illegally motor boating a woman's sweater puppies.
??? I'm guessing that phrase I've never heard before means breasts ??? But I could be wrong (plus I don't quite get that image : AFAIK, they neither bark not bite).
Seriously, what did you mean with the weights, DMs and women question?

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Jim Baldwin and I discussed the continuance of this thread last night. First know that neither of us has ANY concerns about criticism of Cozumel, Cozumel diving, or diving operation, or "negativity" as it has been called. It is healthy and makes for a balanced discussion on ANY matter provided it can be done so politely and respectfully. So that is not a factor in closing this thread. More to the point, very little of what has been posted relates to the thread title and I doubt there is more to be learned, gleaned, divined or interpreted. Further, I understand that the inspections referenced in post #20 were largely about paperwork and not about overall boat quality/safety so there may not even be any media follow-up. If there is, a new thread can be started. But it's time to stick a fork in this one folks, because it's done. This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom