Two Miami newbies here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkBarbagallo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

My girlfriend Alexis and I will be starting our PADI open water cert course at the end of February and we could not be more excited. We have already purchased our gear (mask, snorkel, fins, wetsuit, boots, gloves) and plan on doing some snorkeling locally until our class starts. We look forward to interacting with you all and possibly meeting some of you that are locals.

Last edited:
Welcome tothe ScubaBoard! Good luck with ur certtification! U live in a great state for being able to log a ton of dives!

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Welcome to SB, guys - great to hear you're getting the snorkel-practice in before your classes start... that'll pay dividends later. Good luck with your OWs! :wink:

MarkBarbagallo,

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Have a great time with your OW courses and let the good times roll. What a great location to live in...so many different types of diving available to you.

Happy diving,

~ME~
:dance2::dance:

We just did our first confined water (pool) dive today. It was pretty awesome! The no-mask swim and free-flowing regulator exercises were the only times we felt a little nervous, but we completed them just fine. Can't wait for our next session on Saturday!

Back
Top Bottom