best places to eat in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wet Wendy's and Pancho's Backyard.

I'm headin' down. I need to refine my eatery list. Would appreciate some location/finder information on Perlita and Wet Wendy's. Don't worry, I'll avoid the Gringo at Wet Wendy's. I rarely obtain my dive guide at the place where I load up on margarita's

I'm headin' down. I need to refine my eatery list. Would appreciate some location/finder information on Perlita and Wet Wendy's. Don't worry, I'll avoid the Gringo at Wet Wendy's. I rarely obtain my dive guide at the place where I load up on margarita's

For Wet Wendy's, just walk north from the main plaza on the walking only part of Avenue 5. Can't miss it on the left.

And DON"T order your Margaritas with Hornitos at Panchos. The upcharge is MURDER....

My favorites are: La Choza, Captai Navagate; and Especias.

Rich Hagelin
Capi Navegante is no mas. Finito. When I was on Cozumel in May the place was dark and the sign was gone.

Capi was one of the oldest eateries on the island. I never had a bad meal there, though some say my experience may not have been universal. No matter; I am sorry to see it go the way of Santiago, Acuario, and the real Carlos n' Charlie's.

Thanks for the input. Last year I had breakfast at a very clean restaurant a couple of blocks south and west of the plaza. They were a bit nervous to see a gringo come in. The breakfast was outstanding and the place was quite busy.

Sr. Ron Quido

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom