Need a dive buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DM Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Dallas area Swampers,

I need some help. I've gotten in all of 5 dives since I moved here last May. My brother is too busy most of the time to get out with me so I need someone to meet at the local sites. If anyone is interested, message me and we can work out the details.

Thanks all.

Sent a PM your way.

I have the next few sats off if you wanna go. I have not gone diving in a while and need to go.

I'm planning an excursion to Balmorhea in a couple of weeks (water is constant 70 degrees year round). I'll be glad to dive with you more locally, too, but that will have to wait until the area temps are a bit more agreeable! (No drysuit...sigh)

Ryan: I'll have my daughter in town the next couple of Saturdays but I have plenty of time off to burn. So I just need to plan that out.

Bill: I haven't been to Balmorhea since '07 and would like to go back. When do you plan on going out there? And let me know the next time you're going to San Marcos too, I haven't been in to Spring Lake in a long time either.

I would be interested in Balmorhea. Let me know when you plan on going. I have a couple of trips to Ga planned to help my Dad move in the next couple of months. If the time works out I would love to go.

We were just talking about Balmorhea over dinner; As of now we are thinking about going the 19-21st of February when the kids are out of school for the three-day.

A couple of my dive buddies and I were looking at the weekend of Jan 29. Not sure the exact day(s) or itinerary, but I think it would be a blast to get a group together for a trip to the "desert dive spot".

Not meaning to hijack the thread (I'll start a fresh one, so look for it), but a friend of mine and I are heading to Balmorhea on January 29-30. We'll probably do most of our diving on Saturday afternoon, but we might get in a night dive and possibly one on Sunday morning before we head out. Let us know if you're interested and we'll make plans to meet up.!

Back
Top Bottom