Where did you dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotts Head, Dominica. testing the new toy (Ikelite for my D90

DSC_0043.jpg

Stanvac Reef, South Australia.

Great dive, bit cold

My Dad and I went for his 100th dive.

Not a bad feat, but he's still got a bit to catch up with me. lol

First dives of the year off the east coast of UAE on the Inchcape 2 (wreck) and second dive at Sharm Rocks yesterday. Bit chilly in a 3mm, so will be donning the 5mm semi dry for next weeks dives ..... it was 24C.

Just got back from Easter Island, Chile. 200ft viz, 77 degrees F water this time of year. Beautiful walls and lava tube swim throughs, lots of little tropicals, jacks, grunts, corals, morays, turtles. I'd go back in a flash.

We dove Electric beach on the eastern edge of Oahu in Hawaii for our Rescue Diver course...there was a little surface current, but otherwise clear skies w/ 83deg at the surface and 76 at depth :blinking: I can't wait for tomorrow's celebration...doing a 3x tank boat dive. :D

Cheers,
Majdi :dork2:

Lake Constance, Germany. Very wet snow and rain topside, but visibility was great. 53min including about 25min deko stop. Nice wall, water around 4°C as usual.

Back
Top Bottom