$100 Rebreather

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shcubasteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives

Attachments

• compare.jpg
    compare.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 232
  • swampfox.jpg
    swampfox.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 253
Oh! look the prefect recreational rebreather, cheap and easy to use just don't go deeper than 20ft.

Oh! look the prefect recreational rebreather, cheap and easy to use just don't go deeper than 20ft.

That's good advise for some even with SCUBA!

Be very careful who you guys laugh at, this guy has forgotten more about rebreathers than most experts know and holds a lot of patents to prove it....nice guy too.

I've had the pleasure of meeting and diving with Tom and after you spend a little time just sitting and talking to the guy you very quickly realize he is brilliant! I doubt there is anyone else on ScubaBoard who could have designed and built something like this, even with it's limitations, for $100.

Looks like a picture off "The Swamp People"
Dem dare gaters are quick, yougotta chut-em fast :D

I love the hot water bottle counter-lung! I would love to build one and try to book myself onto a charter boat just to see what happens, Or maybe use a football instead of a hot water bottle and some garden hose for the tubing to get myself some forum cred' :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom