First day in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Today was my last day of diving. We did a 7:00 AM dive at Sand Dollar. We were greeted by cloouds of fish, little current, and best of all a small turtle. Back in the water for a solo, shallow dive, while my cousin snorkelled above me, I saw a good sixed turtle. Then suddenly, in 30' of water, an eagle ray appeared. I swam with him snapping pictures for quite a while. Boy, did I burn some air! A great ending dive to a great trip. Tomorrow we snorkel. I just can't get enough of the Bonaire waters. I will be back.

Full trip report will come. Thanks for all the support, advise and good wishes.

I love the Lake! One of my favorites! And nothing ripped off or broken into! WOW you're a lucky diver!

Sadly, I am back at work. Dreams of Bonaire are in my head. I'm addicted. Already I am thinking of my return.

Oh no, you're in trouble now!! PBD is only curable by booking your next trip! Welcome to the club full of Bonaire addicts. :D

I agree, after suffering from PBD for almost 10 weeks we finally booked our June trip. Not sure it is a cure as much as a relief from the symptoms.

Unfortunately time now seems to have slowed significantly...apparently yet another side effect of PBD.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom