Looking for dive buddies in the central Ohio area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaHill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,

I am looking for dive buddies in the central Ohio area. I currently have my open water cert. and would like to get some dives in before the summers out. I have all my own gear and willing to travel. If you like to dive a looking for someone to dive with post a message here or send me a pm. I'm a male 25 years old.

Thanks,

Scuba Hill

Hello,

I am looking for dive buddies in the central Ohio area. I currently have my open water cert. and would like to get some dives in before the summers out. I have all my own gear and willing to travel. If you like to dive a looking for someone to dive with post a message here or send me a pm. I'm a male 25 years old.

Thanks,

Scuba Hill

Hey ScubaHill, I live up in the NW corner of Ohio, about an hour from Gilboa. I'm one of the few older fart divers in the GLWC but I can definitely hold my own. I really like diving Gilboa during the week. If you can ever shake loose and do a hooky dive sometime Mon.- Fri. I can be there. Just give me a day's notice via a PM.

You also just MUST come to our GLWC Meet & Greet the weekend of Oct. 9 - 11 at Gilboa . We camp there all weekend and just dive and eat and socialize. It would be a great time for you to connect up with a great bunch of divers.

Unfortunatly isnt there some pictures of him doing that?.:no:

I wasn't sure that any of our group shot in super macro.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

With two months to go, aren't you two starting just a little early??:shocked2:

I pmed you yesterday. I may be at Gilboa next week Friday and Saturday. Can get there Friday by about 5:00. Saturday, like to make a few morning/early afternoon dives then head home.

Let me know

and in the event that you've missed any of the above dives/divers, I'll be a White Star this Sunday, too...8/23

Back
Top Bottom