Holiday weekend at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alan, it doesn't hurt to ask.

I hear ya, was hoping since it is the 4th weekend they'd open early...maybe if we all got there 9 to 9:30-ish.....just maybe.....

and double rats.. I emailed Debbie and got the same thing: we open at 10.

Ah well, sleeping late never hurt anyone! :)

I've never been there on a Friday.
:confused: Wow, Kev, you aint lived!! This is a very sad state of affairs that must be rectified immediately...

Foo, I'll likely set-up over on the SE side under the trees.
You were thinking about the spot where we had the clan gathering awhile back right?

Yes, if you can get the table/covered pavillion right by the water, that would be most excellent, cause... "da closer to da water da better for da foo"...

:confused: Wow, Kev, you aint lived!! This is a very sad state of affairs that must be rectified immediately...

Yes, if you can get the table/covered pavillion right by the water, that would be most excellent, cause... "da closer to da water da better for da foo"...

I haven't ever been up on a Friday either. Looking forward to it.

I haven't ever been up on a Friday either. Looking forward to it.
Wow, I didn't realize this! You are in for a treat. See you tomorrow!

Friday's RULE........get in before all the stuff gets stirred up.....

There will be a Bone Ceremony performed amongst the circle of knowledge followed by a Crap Game somewhere near the front gate before they open tomorrow.

' thought ya might wanna know :wink:

Sorry I couldn't make it guys, family stuff just sort of fell into my lap on Friday. I hope the diving was good! I'll try to go next time, promise!

Back
Top Bottom