SB'ers in Cozumel for April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

24 hours to go, and we will be on the plane again. We are renting a private house up north of the plaza near the hospital, (handy...:eyebrow:) and can't wait. It looks like rain showers in the forecast for much of next week down there, and this alarms me as we might get wet!:no: Ah well, we will see soon enough. I also have a special project going this time, which I will report more on later. Stay tooned. Woody

24 hours to go, and we will be on the plane again. We are renting a private house up north of the plaza near the hospital, (handy...:eyebrow:) and can't wait. It looks like rain showers in the forecast for much of next week down there, and this alarms me as we might get wet!:no: Ah well, we will see soon enough. I also have a special project going this time, which I will report more on later. Stay tooned. Woody

Yep----just looked @ weather.com/cozumel & they're calling for 60% chance of rain Wed. on----the day we get there...oh well......maybe it'll be 'OK'......

OK Junky, Wed nite, 7ish @ Casa Denis.....any others??...Will be my wife and I & I'll be wearing purple & gold LSU stuff on....See you then......Joe

Its a date diver85. Will be there with at least my dive buddy. We will try to remember to wear our matching Blue Dive NY/ ScubaBoard t-shirts. Check out my profile. I have my pic there and the blonde on the left is my dive buddy. See ya then dude.

In Cozumel April 22 to 30 - on my own! Diving with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora. Had a great experience with them 4 years ago and can't wait.

In Cozumel April 22 to 30 - on my own! Diving with Aldora and staying at Villa Aldora. Had a great experience with them 4 years ago and can't wait.

Wife & I there(diving with Aldora & the staying @ the villas also) 22nd thru 26th....Joe is the name here, hope to get to met you......look us up....

Its a date diver85. Will be there with at least my dive buddy. We will try to remember to wear our matching Blue Dive NY/ ScubaBoard t-shirts. Check out my profile. I have my pic there and the blonde on the left is my dive buddy. See ya then dude.

you N/S'ed----:shakehead:----food was still good though----:rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom